Supervisory & Management Workshops
Making the move to a supervisory role can be demanding and somewhat daunting. For most people, the required skills for supervising others do not come naturally which means they need to learn and apply new skills systematically.
These courses are designed to help delegates gain confidence in supervising others by knowing what areas they need to consider when leading people. Through various case studies, examples and scenarios, delegates learn what works and what does not when managing people. The courses also explore several established frameworks of management which gives structure to any supervisory role. These include guidelines to motivate the team, carrying out performance analysis, avoiding and resolving team-supervisor conflicts, problem solving and a variety of intervention methods.
- Budgets and Managing Money – 2 days
- Business Leadership – Becoming Management Material – 3 to 4 days
- Coaching and Mentoring – 1 day
- Conference and Event Management – 2 days
- Effective Planning and Scheduling – 2 days
- Giving Effective Feedback – 1 day
- Human Resources Training – HR for the Non-HR Manager – 2 to 5 days
- Leadership Skills for Supervisors – Communication, Coaching and Conflict – 1 to 2 days
- Managing Across Cultures – 1 day
- Managing Difficult Conversations – 1 day
- Managing Difficult Employees – 2 to 3 days
- Managing the Virtual Workplace – 1 day
- Meeting Management – The Art of Making Meetings Work – 1 day
- Motivation Training – Motivating Your Workforce – 1 day
- Team Building – Developing High Performance Teams – 1 to 3 days
- The Essentials of Managing & Supervising Others – 2 to 3 days
- Women and Leadership – Owning Your Strengths and Skills – 1 to 2 days
To learn more about our Supervisory & Management Workshops, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Consultants will call you back within 24 hours.